Please read these terms & conditions carefully before purchasing any of our products. By purchasing our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- When placing an order at Kannai Lenses, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or have parental permission to purchase our products. You accept that the terms & conditions apply to all product orders placed and purchased from Kannai Lenses. The terms & conditions imposed by Kannai Lenses do not affect your statutory rights.
- Kannai Lenses is committed to protecting your privacy and handle all personal information provided by customers securely and confidentially. Kannai Lenses will not share your information with third parties without your consent.
- Kannai Lenses uses your personal information to make things simpler and better for you.We use your personal information to keep you informed via email on offers and new products we may have on our (Kannai Lenses) website.
- Kannai Lenses collects personal information about you whenever you shop with us or use our services. This information is provided by you when you use our website to place an order on: www.kannailenses.com
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right please contact us via email: email@example.com.
- Kannai Lenses take no responsibility for any injuries, infections/problems caused to your eye by wearing our contact lenses, problems like this may occur due to misuse of the lenses, so ensure correct care is taken when using the lenses. Kannai Lenses advice individuals to have their eyes checked by an eye specialist, to ensure your eyes are suitable to wear contact lenses before making a purchase.
- All items are quality checked before dispatch, we do not accept liability for loss or damage during shipment.
- Once purchased lenses cannot be exchanged or returned unless they have a manufacturing fault, in which case you must first inform us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org sending photographic proof of the unopened/sealed item within 7 days of receipt. Then you must return the item to us, in order for us to inform the manufactures and request a replacement.
- Full refunds will be made when no specific product or products are available.
- Prescription lenses are made to order and can take anything between 4-6 weeks to arrive.
- Kannai Lenses uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our website, Kannai Lenses takes no responsibility that the information contained in the website is accurate, current, complete, reliable, or free of errors.
- Products images used on the website are the property of Kannai Lenses, or used with permission from third parties. The unauthorized use of these images by you or anyone else is prohibited unless permission is granted by Kannai Lenses or authorized third parties. Unauthorized use of the images will violate copyright law and you may face prosecution.
Kannai Lenses has the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.